Owatonna Public Utilities is pleased to offer the Owatonna Public Utilities Conserve & Save at Work e-Newsletter. Owatonna Public Utilities Conserve & Save at Work includes a technical, marketing and problem-solving “Ask an Expert” hotline service that Owatonna Public Utilities provides FREE to our customers. There is no usage limit, all questions and answers are held in strict confidence, and answers are typically issued within 24-48 hours.
The Owatonna Public Utilities Conserve & Save at Work will help answer the following types of inquiries (not inclusive of all questions addressed):
- Finding New Markets/Opportunities
- Motor Sizing Questions
- Surge-suppression and other Power Quality Issues
- Locating Special Equipment
- OSHA and EPA Regulations
- Learning about New Welding Procedures
- Lighting Options for A Parking Lot, Warehouse or Office Building
- Determining the Size of a Potential New Market Niche
In addition to the Ask an Expert Hotline feature, the Owatonna Public Utilities Conserve & Save at Work includes an Online Portal that includes libraries and databases of technical, business and engineering documents and resources. The Online Portal also includes Targeted Research Tools (for patent searches, MSDS documents, Company Profile information, Workplace Posters, and more) and Benchmark Industry Data.