Partnering in Energy Solutions connects you with expert resources, or Energy Solutions Partners (ESPs) to help insure your business is operating efficiently. An ESP will:
- Analyze your current energy usage and your future needs.
- Propose cost-cutting changes in your energy use, as well as energy efficient upgrades to your equipment.
- Provide payback analyses of suggested improvements
- Assist with the purchase and/or implementation of suggested improvements
- List and apply for all available OPU Conserve & Save rebates
- Provide preventative maintenance for your energy systems
Financing may be available for qualifying projects. To qualify for financing, a project must be completed by an ESP and must qualify for a Conserve & Save rebate. This financing allows you to pay for the project on your bill over a one or two year period at 0% interest. There is an administrative fee of $300 for financing $5,000 or less and $500 for financing over $5,000. The maximum loan amount is $25,000.
To learn more, down these forms:
If you are interested in becoming an Energy Solutions Partner, click here for details.