What is an Energy Solutions Partner (ESP)?
Energy Solutions Partners (ESPs) are Trade Allies who want to work together with us to help our mutual customers improve energy efficiency and increase conservation efforts.
By becoming an Energy Solutions Partner, you’ll receive the benefits of:
- Customer Leads
- Project Financing Options for Mutual Customers
- Inclusion in the ESP listing on the OPU website
You will be connected directly to OPU customers you are working with to:
- Analyze the customer’s current energy usage and future needs.
- Propose cost-cutting changes in their energy use, as well as energy efficient upgrades to their equipment.
- Provide payback analyses of suggested improvements.
- Assist with the purchase and/or implementation of suggested improvements.
- List and apply for all available OPU Conserve and Save rebates.
- Provide preventative maintenance of the customer’s energy systems.
- Consult during the design and planning of new construction (e.g., assess future energy use, assist in specifying energy efficient equipment)
I want to be an ESP
Becoming an ESP is easy. Just follow these steps —
#1 Read and agree to Minimum Standards Documents
#2 Sign Partnering Agreement and return to OPU
#3 Fill out a Trade Ally Survey and return to OPU