IT Systems Administrator
The Owatonna Public Utilities (OPU) has an opening for an IT Systems Administrator. This position is responsible for the administration of OPU’s CSM/CIS System (NISC) and associated computerized systems/hardware. The environment includes technologies such as Microsoft, Windows Servers, Microsoft SQL servers and Microsoft Clustering technologies. Identify, evaluate and develop database solutions (SSIS) and reports (SSRS) that enhance the technical infrastructure. Also includes Mobile Device Management Systems (intune), Phone system support, Security (iVUE, AD), reporting (Power BI, Crystal Reports, SSRS) and end user training. Provides technical assistance (troubleshooting hardware/software) to employees.
Qualifications for this position are the following:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or 2 year Associates Degree in Computer Science plus 2 years related work experience is required.
- Experience: Two (2) years’ work experience in IT with a BS Degree in Computer Science. Four (4) years’ work experience in IT with a 2 year Associates Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in host operating and networking environments to provide all required functions and services, estimating & monitoring required hardware, coding & executing of administration jobs and monitoring and archiving backup files.
- Maintain documentation for all technical infrastructures.
- Business Intelligence a plus.
- Knowledge of the Utility industry is desired.
If interested please fill out and return an application and these applicable forms to: OPU Human Resources Department
Position remains open until filled.
See the complete job description for more information.