Director, Engineering & Field Operations
The Owatonna Public Utilities, supplier of electricity, water, and natural gas services in Owatonna, Minnesota is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director, Engineering & Field Operations.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- Be a Registered Professional Engineer
- Managed an Electric Utility Distribution system
- Expert Knowledge in Electric Engineering Principles
- Employee Engagement and Development
- Exceptional Communication, Interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Personal Commitment to provide Excellent Customer Service
- Personal Commitment to Safety
- Municipal Utility Experience
- 5 Years of Electric Utility Experience
- 2 years of Supervisory Experience
- Multiple commodity utility experience
This position reports directly to the General Manager. OPU’s compensation and benefits are competitive and will be dependent upon qualifications and experience. View the Opportunity Profile for more information. Annual salary is $151,400. Beginning wage dependent on qualifications. Interested candidates may apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to OPU’s Human Resource Department. Position is open until filled.
See the complete job description for more information.