Effective October 1, 2018, all customers were assigned a new account number in OPU’s new billing system. Unfortunately, it was not possible to transfer previous account numbers into the new system. This new account number is needed to sign up with SmartHub or make a PayNow payment. It is located on the billing statement you receive in October, or you may call 507-451-2480 to receive it from one of our customer service representatives.
Login to SmartHub, OPU’s new customer portal, for these benefits:
- View Bill History
- View Consumption History
- View Payment History
- Manage Account Information
- Pay Bill
- Set up Automatic Payments
Don’t need to view your account?
Select this option to just make a payment.
- Pay by phone with credit/debit card:
- In office with cash, credit/debit card, or check
- Drop boxes:
- HyVee Customer Service Counter
- Cashwise Customer Service Counter
- OPU Parking Lot
- OPU Lobby: South entrance or by elevator