Effective October 1, 2018, all customers were assigned a new account number when OPU’s switched to a new billing system. Unfortunately, it was not possible to transfer previous account numbers into the new system. This new account number is needed when signing up for SmartHub or making a PayNow payment. It is located on the billing statement in the upper right hand corner or you may call 507-451-2480 to receive it from one of our customer service representatives.
Login to SmartHub, OPU’s new customer portal, for these benefits:
- View Bill History
- View Consumption History
- View Payment History
- Manage Account Information
- Pay Bill
- Set up Automatic Payments
Don’t need to view your account?
Select this option to just make a payment.
- Pay by phone with credit/debit card:
- In office with cash, credit/debit card, or check
- Drop boxes:
- HyVee Customer Service Counter
- Cashwise Customer Service Counter
- OPU Parking Lot
- OPU Lobby: South entrance or by elevator