- Energy Awareness Workshops
- House Call Workshop
- Residential Rebates
- Billing & Customer Service
- Rates & Fees
- Residential Programs
- Conservation Tips
- Peak Alerts
- Free Services
- News Articles
|Tank Water Heater||0.62 Energy Factor||$50|
|Tank Water Heater||0.64 Energy Factor||$75|
|Tank Water Heater||0.67 Energy Factor||$100|
|Instantaneous (Tankless) Water Heater||0.82 Energy Factor||$200|
|Instanteneous (Tankless) Water Heater||0.92 Energy Factor||$250|
|Drain Water Heat Recover (DWHR)||Heat recovery efficency of 42% at 2.5 GPM & max pressure drop of 3 psi @ 2.5 GPM; Must be installed by a manufacturer-certified, licensed plumbing contractor||$200|
Drain Water Heat Recovery Systems (DWHR)
DWHR systems save energy by capturing heat that is going down your shower drain and using it to preheat the water going into your water heater. Lower your water heating costs by up to 35% and receive a $200 rebate from OPU for installing a Drain Water Heater Recovery System.
- Have qualifying sprinkler heads installed.
- Get a rebate application from OPU's office or download it here by clicking on the icon on the right.
- Fill out the application completely, attach your sales receipt and any other required documentation and send it back to us.
- Allow 4-6 weeks to receive your rebate.