Owatonna Public Utilities is pleased to offer these value added services to you, our consumer-owner, at no additional cost.
- Free recycling of burned out or defective compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Free lighting of pilots on furnaces, water heaters, ranges, dryers, fireplaces and natural gas grills
- Free gas leak investigations (indoors and outdoors)
- Free carbon monoxide investigations
- Free trimming of branches interfering with power lines.
Call OPU at 507-451-2480 for more information regarding these free services.
For more programs, visit the Residential Programs section of our website.