- Residential Rebates
- Central Air Conditioner Clean & Tune
- Central Air Conditioners
- Energy Star® Appliances
- Furnace/Boiler Clean & Tune-Up
- Heat Pumps-Air Source
- Heat Pumps-Geothermal
- Home Heating
- LED Holiday Lights & Decorations
- Rain Barrels
- Sprinkler Nozzles
- Water Heating
- Windows & Doors
- Billing & Customer Service
- Rates & Fees
- Residential Programs
- Conservation Tips
- Peak Alerts
- Free Services
- News Articles
You may pay your bill by:
- Automatic Bank Payment Plan (click on the link to learn more)
- Automatic Credit Card - VISA or MasterCard
- Credit Card - VISA, MasterCard or Discover
- Check or Cash
- Budget Billing (click on the link to learn more)
Payment Drop Locations
A drive through night deposit box for making payments to OPU is located at the Business Office in the parking lot on the South side of the main building.
Other drop locations include:
- HyVee Food Store Courtesy Counter
- CashWise Foods Courtesy Counter
- Lobby of Main Office (one upstairs by the fire extinguisher & one just inside the front door)
The Automatic Payment Plan is available for your convenience through the Business Office. This convenient payment plan offers payment of your monthly bill through an electric wire transfer of funds from your bank account or credit card to OPU's bank account on your due date. You will receive your monthly bill just as you always have, but you won't have to drop off a payment or send in a check. Call us at (507) 451-2480 for more information.
Automatic Payment Plan HELPS:
- Save Time - Fewer Checks to Write
- Save Postage
- Meet commitments - even if you are out of town
- Eliminate forfeited discounts
Budget billing allows customers to pay the same amount each month even though the actual bill may vary.
- Six (6) months of service at your current address.
- Utility bill must be current.
On or Off Plan
ON - Call 507-451-2480
OFF - A customer may request to be taken off budget billing at any time by calling the above number. When budget billing is cancelled, the account balance becomes due. If the account has a credit balance, it may be refunded to the customer at their request.
The budget amount is based on the previous year's average billing. The customer is billed the same amount each month for one year. The budget amount is adjusted annually so it may increase, decrease, or stay the same.