Owatonna Public Utilities is seeking a Supervisor of Accounting. This position is responsible for the general accounting functions and the financial accounting system at Owatonna Utilities.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- 7 years Accounting experience desired.
- 5 years supervisory experience desired.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of Outlook and Word.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar program is desirable.
- CPA is desired.
- Experience with a financial system conversion is a plus.
- Serves as designee for CFO as needed.
See the complete job description for more information.